JOB LISTINGS > UNITED STATES
- Seasonal Retail Associate - Smithsonian Museum Stores - Washington, DC
No phone calls, please. Ability operate a computerized cash register and/or ticketing system. 1 to 2 years of retail sales or hospitality industry experience....
- Construction Worker - Green JobWorks - Washington, DC
ASBESTOS CERTIFICATION REQUIRED. Candidate will need to have the appropriate attire for weather, steel or safety-toed boots, long pants, gloves, food and water....
- Host - HalfSmoke - Washington, DC
Welcome and warmly greet guests on arrival, answer questions, and create an unique experience that no guest has encountered before....
- Front Desk Support - Hillcrest Children Center - Washington, DC
Performs day-to-day administrative functions and general office duties including but not limited to answering phones, copying, faxing, and working in electronic...
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - Leisure World of Maryland - Silver Spring, MD
Ability to consistently provide a high level of accurate work delivered in a timely manner Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and...
- Cashier - Buredo - Washington, DC
Strong attention to detail and can succeed in a fast paced environment. We are looking for a Cashier that can provide the best customer service possible....
- Front Desk Associate at Hotel/Hostel for Weekdays and Weekends (Part Time) - HighRoad Hostel DC - Adams Morgan, DC
Meet, greet, and chat with guests in the lobby who are already in-house and help guests who want to participate in the social life of the hostel meet other...
- Patient Access Clerk - BridgePoint Healthcare - Washington, DC
Scans the patients chart to the appropriate location once complete Communicates effectively with patient to assist in access to care Answers telephone and other...
- Dedicated Aide - New Beginnings Vocational Program - Washington, DC
Applicants are required to have a high school diploma or higher degree. At least 3 years of experience working with the special needs population on the high
- Background Check & Document Processor Representative - National Background Check, Inc. - Washington, DC
The Background Check & Document Processor Representative’s primary role will be to process documents that need to be apostilled/authenticated by the US...
- Summer Camp Counselor - George Worrell Style - Washington, DC
Working in the SE DC area for summer youth (14-17 yrs). Work Readiness & Career Preparation Theme Curriculum. COUNSELORS WANTED FOR SUMMER CAMP!...
- Admin/Office Assistant - Sport Obermeyer - Washington, DC
We are looking for a responsible Office Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Administrative Assistant responsibilities include...
- Call Center Specialist - Lidl - Arlington, VA
Answer questions about warranties, product availability, and terms of sale. Reach out to customers and other involved parties to verify or collect case...
- Early Morning Stock Team Lead - ProVantage Corporate Solutions - Washington, DC
To service five store locations (Tysons Corner, Rockville, Arlington, Washington and Reston) to receive trucks, unload, sort and merchandiser product for the...
- Senior Customer Service Representative / Head Teller (Washington, DC) - Capital Bank, N.A. - Washington, DC
Associates Degree in relevant field preferred. Participate in driving the deposit growth goals of the bank. Technical Knowledge and Skills*....
- In Home Care Provider - privatehousehold - Washington, DC
Companion for 101 year old male. Requires 4 hours per day/five days per week, cook one meal, and assist with a short walk. Must be kind and prefer religious
- Part-time Receptionist - Entertainment Software Association - Washington, DC
This part-time position will be responsible for effectively managing the flow of incoming calls, distributing faxes and mail to staff, as well as completing...
- Fiscal Clerk - Maryland Courts - Prince George's County, MD
Reconciliation of tapes, verify checks, cash and credit card payments. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, marital status,...
- Transportation Clerk - Atlantic Parking - Washington, DC
One to two years’ experience as an Administrative Assistant or related field. To maintain cleanliness in the office, arrange for repair of electrical items like...
- Summer 2017 Program Assistant (Washington, DC) - BELL - Washington, DC
Must be First Aid and CPR certified or willing to take a certification course before the start of program. Make calls to parents of absent scholars daily and...
- Treat Team Member - Rita's of Oxon Hill - Oxon Hill, MD
Adhering to all cash handling procedures. Maintaining the cleanliness of the interior and exterior of the building according to the daily store maintenance...
- School Registrar - PROSPECT COLLEGE - Washington, DC
Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Sciences degree minimum. Prospect College (formally called Technical Learning Centers) is a vocational school in downtown...
- Stock Associate - Rochester Big and Tall - Washington, DC
We are also on the lookout for Guest Service Associates, Store Merchandise Coordinators and Tailors too! We are committed to developing our people in order to...
- Trash truck worker - DC Public Works - Washington, DC
Sir Speedy printing and delivering packages Job Type: Full-time Salary: $350.00 /week Required experience: * 06/2017: 5
- Receptionist - Sheehy Auto Stores - Alexandria, VA
Greet and assist customers calling and coming into the dealership and then directing them to the appropriate person and/or department....
- Front Desk Concierge (1767) - Planned Companies - Washington, DC
Answer calls professionally and assist callers with directions or instructions for the building. Meet, greet and direct residents & guests in a courteous and...
- Amazing receptionist opportunity in Tenleytown - Modern Dentistry - Washington, DC
The job entails patient management at the reception desk as well as dealing with phone calls with insurances in the back office....
- Inventory Control Specialist - The Elite Inventory Group - Washington, DC
If successful, you will be hired to our core team and raised to 17.00 per hour.You will be evaluated on your Availability, Reliability, Productivity and...
- Warehouse Laborer - RWD Consulting - Washington, DC
Assist Logistics Assistant(s) with incoming and outbound shipments. Data Management & Analytics, Information Technology, Logistics & Supply Chain Management,...
- Full-Time / Part-Time Center Associate - The UPS Store - Washington, DC
The ideal candidate has previous retail sales experience, strong computer and internet skills, a high school diploma or GED, a friendly and genuinely helpful...
- Special Police Officer - Department of General Services - Washington, DC
Incumbent must possess and maintain a valid driver's license from their state of residence. Incumbent must meet the physical requirements set forth in Title 6A...
- Package Handler - Healogics - Washington, DC
Because we seek distinctive candidates, our interview process is thorough and progresses through a series of telephone discussions and in-person meetings....
|HOW IT WORKS
FMyJob is a job search
engine. Browse millions
of listings from company
websites and job boards.
Food & Beverage
Las Vegas, NV
Los Angeles, CA
New Orleans, LA
New York, NY
Orange County, CA
Salt Lake City, UT
San Antonio, TX
San Diego, CA
San Francisco, CA
San Jose, CA
St. Louis, MO