JOB LISTINGS > UNITED STATES
- Manufacturing Specialist- Hillsboro - Swing Shift - nLIGHT - Hillsboro, OR
To qualify for this position, a Foreign Person (that is, not a US Citizen or legal Permanent Resident) must be eligible for a deemed export license under the US...
- Senior Business Systems Analyst - Crackajack Solutions - Portland, OR
Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends. Providing help desk support;...
- QA Manual Tester - Cylance, Inc. - Portland, OR
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender...
- Field Service Engineer - Portland - ESI Inc. - Portland, OR
This is a senior Field Service position that requires the candidate to demonstrate the full range of Service disciplines for complex Semiconductor equipment and...
- Enrollment Associate - Brandman University - Portland, OR
Respond to inbound calls calls/inquiries, reply to prospective student needs and forward calls to appropriate personnel....
- Speech Language Path Acute Care- Peds: Development and Rehab - Legacy Health System - Portland, OR
Current applicable state license as a Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) required. The Licensed Speech-Language Pathologist will provide diagnostic, remediation,...
- Salt & Straw Seasonal Ice Cream Scooper - Portland (Portland) - Salt & Straw - Portland, OR
To apply, include your resume, and be sure to answer the following questions in a cover letter to us:. It’s our second year on this list, and it’s one of our...
- Research Associate 1 - Providence Health & Services - Portland, OR
With major courses in the field of research; In appropriate biomedical field. Or Bachelor of Science (B.S.)....
- Junior Designer - barre3 - Portland, OR
BFA in Graphic Design or equivalent. Maintain clear project communication using Basecamp, Slack, Google Docs, and other tools....
- Nursing - Clinical Associate - Linfield College Faculty - Portland, OR
Unencumbered license as a Registered Nurse in Oregon. The Clinical Associate is a 12-month position that provides instruction to Linfield nursing students at...
- Senior Video Editor - Story & Heart - Portland, OR
Technical knowledge of video editing, sound mixing and design, color correction and grading, file formats and compression standards....
- IT Help Desk Technician - Tech Heads, Inc. - Portland, OR
Receiving and responding to direct requests from end users via telephone, email, and instant message. The Helpdesk Technician manages and monitors the IT...
- Online Mental Health Coach (work from home) - Ginger.io - Portland, OR
MA degree in psychology related field OR coaching certification. You will collaborate with our psychiatrists and therapists to help develop and reinforce...
- Biologist – Portland, OR - Tetra Tech - Portland, OR
Must possess a valid driver’s license and be able and willing to travel for field assignments. Masters or Bachelor’s degree in applicable field (graduate degree...
- Production Worker - Owens-Illinois - Portland, OR
NO WALK-INS, PHONE CALLS OR EMAILS PLEASE. We are looking for a motivated, talented individual interested in a manufacturing leadership role with significant...
- Freelance Food Writer - TipHero - Portland, OR
Our writers, in general, are responsible for taking article concepts and creating engaging, relatable content that will be posted to our website and shared on...
- HR Coordinator II - Columbia Sportswear - Portland, OR
Troubleshooting, and apply problem solving skills to resolve issues and answer. Procedures to ensure the business maintains compliance with Federal, State, and....
- Sr. Pharmacy Technician - Adventist Medical Center-Portland (HOSPITAL) - Portland, OR
Current Oregon Pharmacy Technician license required, CPT license or license-eligible preferred. Ability to type 30 wpm is necessary....
- Urban Planner - Fregonese Associates - Portland, OR
Successful candidates will have a master’s degree in planning, landscape architecture, environmental design, urban design architecture, geography, economics, or...
- Outreach and Graduate Success Coordinator - Friends of the Children - Portland, OR
Build on evaluation tools to better track impact of programming to support graduates. An education award of $5,730 or cash stipend of $1,500 upon successful...
- Data Analytics Consultant - TransCore - Beaverton, OR
BS or similar academic credential in a field relating to business or technology with preference toward graduate-level degrees....
- Technical Support Representative - DreamHost - Portland, OR
Technical Support Representatives play a key role in interfacing directly with DreamHost customers. Starting compensation is $35k-$45 depending on experience...
- Emergency Services Tech - Legacy Health System - Gresham, OR
Registered or Certified Nursing Assistant (RNA/CNA) required for employees who perform this job in the state of Washington (including those who float into the...
- Social Worker - Hospice - CareOregon, Inc. - Portland, OR
Valid driver’s license, acceptable driving record, daily access to a reliable and insured vehicle. Practice within the scope of license, certification or...
- Writer - Swift - Portland, OR
Participate in brainstorm sessions and set the social media strategy and content calendar for clients incorporating best practices across social media channels....
- Customer Advocate - Oregon Beverage Recycling Cooperative - Portland, OR
Have a valid driver's license and good driving record. Assist the OBRC receptionist as necessary with responding to customer inquiries and complaints via phone....
- Software Engineering Intern - Intel - Hillsboro, OR
Must be pursuing Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development,...
- Assistant Project Manager, Digital Creation (12 mo LTD) - adidas - Portland, OR
Support overall project team in executing new digital creation processes and implementation of new tools, trainings and standards related to project....
- Medical Transcriptionist - Adventist Medical Center-Portland (HOSPITAL) - Portland, OR
Other duties include secretarial and clerical work to support Pathologists. Excellent typing/keyboarding skills with great attention to detail (ability to type...
- Research Assistant - VA Portland Health Care System - Portland, OR
Preferably in psychology or social science discipline. Develop and maintain electronic databases, specifically REDCap....
- PSE MAIL PROCESSING CLERK - United States Postal Service - Portland, OR
Please ensure you can receive email messages from our test vendor and follow instructions carefully so you can be....
- Accountant I - Metro - Portland, OR
Whether your roots in the region run generations deep or you moved to Oregon last week, you have your own reasons for loving this place – and Metro wants to...
|HOW IT WORKS
FMyJob is a job search
engine. Browse millions
of listings from company
websites and job boards.
Food & Beverage
Las Vegas, NV
Los Angeles, CA
New Orleans, LA
New York, NY
Orange County, CA
Salt Lake City, UT
San Antonio, TX
San Diego, CA
San Francisco, CA
San Jose, CA
St. Louis, MO